Páginas

Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 23 de abril de 2012

Música New Idea





Artista: Paramore
Integrantes: Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis, Taylor York
Estilo: Rock Alternativo, RockPop/Rock
Album: Brand New Eyes


                     

CarefulParamore

I settle downA twisted up frownDisguised as a smileWell, you would've never knownI had it all, but not what I wanted'Cause hope for me was a place unchartedAnd overgrown
You make your way inI'd resist you just like thisYou can't tell me to feelThe truth never set me freeSo I did it myself
You can't be too careful anymoreWhen all that is waiting for youWon't come any closerYou've got to reach out a little moreMore, more, more, more
Open your eyesLike I opened mineIt's only the real worldLife you will never knowShifting your weight to throw off the painWell, you can ignore itBut only for so long
You look like I didYou resist me you just like thisYou can't tell me to healAnd it hurts rememberingHow it felt to shut down
Can't be too careful anymoreWhen all that is waiting for youWon't come any closerYou've got to reach out a little moreMore, more, more, more
The truth never set me freeThe truth never set me freeThe truth never set me freeSo I'll do it myself
You can't be too careful anymoreWhen all that is waiting for youWon't come any closerYou've got to reach out
Can't be too careful anymoreWhen all that is waiting for youYou won't come any closerYou've got to reach out moreMore, more, more, more 
Fontes: Ficha da Banda e letra da musica: Vagalume
VideoClip: Youtube
Por : Paulo.b

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário